04/20/09 - Dallas, Texas, USA - advancis announced today the availability of Replacing paper with eBrochures (Kindle Edition), the latest eBook published by advancis' CEO, Claudie Clot.
The eBook is offered exclusively via amazon's Kindle wireless reading device and includes free delivery in under a minute.
From the executives who helped pioneer the concept 10 years ago comes the first comprehensive guide on eBrochures. In this book, you will learn:
• What makes an eBrochure successful
• What approach is best for your company
• The mistakes to avoid
• How eBrochure vendors dupe publishers and marketers
• How to build Multiple eBrochure libraries
• Social networking with special hints for DIGG, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE,
MYSPACE, TECHNORATI, TWITTER, and more...
Cut your printing and shipping expenses while boosting your Green marketing efforts - all thanks to eBrochures.
Availability | amazon.com | ASIN: B00272MEXK | Retail Price: $15.95
Note to editors
For further information, contact the advancis marketing department at: